What is Adobe Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphic editor and design software by Adobe Inc. It is commonly used for creating artworks, logos and icons.
How is it used?
- Create a variety of graphics eg. leaflets, logos, icons.
- Trace image for creating sketch-like photos.
- Edit documents eg. CV, resume, portfolio.
- Huge community size (The bigger a community is the more tutorials.)
- Can be used to create a variety of graphics.
- Can be used alongside other Adobe software to make even more complex artworks.
- Artworks made in Adobe Illustrator are scalable.
- Hard to use for beginners
- Requires a mid-tier computer to run
- High subscription cost
How to create a simple icon
Written by Tharnarch Thoranisttakul
This blog is solely for educational purposes.
If any pictures or videos above are copyrighted or usage restricted, please contact: [email protected]